Purchase on account and payment in installments
Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you purchase on account and installment purchase as payment options. Please note that purchase on account and installment purchase are only available for consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna.
When purchasing on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. You can find the complete terms and conditions for purchase on account here. The online shop charges a fee of EUR 0.00 per order when purchasing on account with Klarna.
With Klarna's financing service, you can buy your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least €6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout pay. You can find more information on hire purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit here.
Klarna checks and evaluates your data and, if there is a legitimate interest and cause, exchanges data with other companies and credit agencies. Your personal information will be treated in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations.
Credit check by Klarna
If you have opted for Klarna's payment services Klarna invoice and Klarna installment purchase as a payment option, you have consented to us carrying out the purchase on account and an identity and credit check , the following personal data such as first and last name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, IP address, telephone number and the data necessary for processing the purchase on account that are related to the order, such as the number of items, item number, Invoice amount and taxes in percent, collected and sent to Klarna. This data is transmitted so that Klarna can create an invoice and carry out an identity and credit check to process your purchase with the invoice processing you require. According to the Federal Data Protection Act, Klarna has a legitimate interest in the transmission of the buyer's personal data and needs this to obtain information from credit agencies for the purpose of identity and credit checks. In Germany, these can be the following credit agencies:
- Schufa Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65203 Wiesbaden
- Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformation GmbH und Co. KG, Gasstraße 18, 22761 Hamburg
- Creditreform Bremen Seddig KG, Contrescarpe 17, 28203 Bremen
- infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden
As part of the decision on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship, Klarna collects and uses information on the previous payment behavior of the buyer as well as probability values for this behavior in the Future. The calculation of these score values by Klarna is carried out on the basis of a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical method. Among other things, Klarna will use your address data for this purpose. If this calculation shows that your creditworthiness is not good, Klarna will inform you about this immediately.
Revocation of the use of personal data by Klarna:
1. You can revoke your consent to Klarna using your personal data at any time.However, Klarna may still be entitled to process, use and transmit the personal data insofar as this is necessary for contractual payment processing by Klarna's services, is required by law, or is required by a court or an authority
2. Of course, you can obtain information about the personal data stored by Klarna at any time. This right is guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act. If you as a buyer wish this or want to notify Klarna of changes regarding the stored data, you can contact email@example.com.
Our payment partners offer you comprehensive buyer protection. That means for you: No fees and full guarantee. Your data will be encrypted using the SSL method. This high security standard means that your purchase from RAVE Clothing is absolutely safe.